(1) The promoter is Visual Amplifiers Pty Ltd ACN 601 198 850 (Vamp) of Level 6, 50 King Street, Sydney, 2000.
(2) The promotion is called the Vamp Videographer Referral Competition (Promotion).
(3) Should you choose to participate in the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
(4) Participation in the Promotion is voluntary.
(5) To be eligible to participate in the Promotion, you must:
a. be ordinarily resident in Australia;
b. 18 years or older;
c. not be an employee of Vamp or a close relative of Vamp; and
d. meet the entry criteria set out in the communication email.
(6) The identity of each participant in the Promotion will be determined from all or any combination of the following: name, address, email address, credit/charge/debit card number, IP address and other forms of identification which may be required. We may request further information in addition to the matters set out above in order to satisfy ourselves of your identity and your eligibility to participate in a Promotion.
(7) We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to disqualify any person who cheats or who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process for, or the operation of, any Promotion, or whose conduct is in breach of these Terms and Conditions, contrary to the spirit of the Promotion or the intention of the relevant Promotion, or might, in our reasonable opinion, bring us or any parties related to us into disrepute.
(8) A participant who wins a prize as a result of participating in the Promotion (Prize) most accept the Prize as it is offered to them. There is no right to a cash or other alternative, unless Vamp determines, in its sole and exclusive discretion.
(9) We reserve the right to attach any conditions to Prizes, including having participants who win Prizes (Winners) participate in promotional materials and allowing us to use their likeness, quotations or other personal properties.
(10) If a Prize is not claimed by a Winner within 7 days of the Winner being notified by Vamp, we may choose to select a new Winner in place of the original Winner or choose not to issue the Prize altogether.
(11) If a participant receives a real-money Prize as a result of participating in the Promotion, that Prize must be claimed by providing Vamp will all relevant details to allow Vamp to make the payment of a real-money Prize to you, including bank account details, other payment details and personal details sufficient to identify you, including, but not limited to, your name, address, age and gender.
(12) In the event that a monetary payment is accidentally paid to a Winner (or an amount in excess of what the Winner is entitled to receive is paid to the Winner, we reserve the right, without prejudice to any other rights we may have, to seek the return of the amount of any excess or other payment from the Winner.
(13) Prizes are non-transferable and the Winner is solely responsible for all use made of the Prize.
(14) Specific rules of the Promotion and how to enter will be set out in email communication to the participants. To participate in the Promotion, you are required to follow those rules and comply with these Terms and Conditions.
(15) Any entries received after the designated Promotion end time will be rejected, unless accepted in the sole and exclusive discretion of Vamp.
(16) Participation in the Promotion is limited to one person, family, household, address or organisation. We reserve the right to restrict participation in the Promotion at our discretion (including in relation to the total number of participants, or certain participants).
(17) Unless otherwise indicated, any communication inviting participation in a Promotion is intended for the addressed recipient only and cannot be transferred. If you are not the intended recipient, then the offer to participate in the Promotion is null and void.
(18) Winners will be chosen by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by Vamp.
(19) The Winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Instagram/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date.
(20) Vamp’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the Promotion will be final.
(21) The Promotion and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by the law in force in New South Wales and the Commonwealth of Australia and Vamp and any participants submit themselves to the exclusive jurisdictions of those courts.
(22) This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Vamp and not to any other party.
(24) We accept no liability in relation to your participation in any Promotion, including any inability of you to use the Prize and exclude and limit all liability to the maximum extent permitted by law. We do not exclude or limit Our liability which cannot, by law, be limited or excluded.
(25) If any Promotion cannot be executed as planned, including due to any technical problems or circumstances beyond Vamp’s control. We shall incur no liability and no bonus, payment or Prize of any kind will be awarded.
(26) We may alter, discontinue or end any Promotion or any part of it, at any time, with or without notice for any reason whatsoever. We may also amend these Terms and Conditions at any time, without notice. Your choice to continue participating in any Promotion is subject to accepting those modified terms and you should check the relevant terms regularly.