We are platform agnostic
Social media platforms we Vamp
We like to mix it up 👌
Influencer and content marketing opens up opportunities for brands to optimise their social media marketing strategy when the content is amplified across multiple social media platforms.
From Instagram influencers, to Facebook Ad Platform, to Snapchat content creators, Pinterest promoted pins and YouTube vloggers.
Influencer produced content is proven to perform much higher than brand or creative agency produced content.
This is how we do it 🕺
It’s not just who you know, it’s how you know
- Instagram is the favourite social media platform for brands and influencers
- 500 million daily active users on Instagram, 250 million daily active users on Instagram Stories
- 75% of Instagrammers take action after being inspired by a post on Instagram
- 80% of Instagrammers follow a business on Instagram
- Influencer content can be amplified on Facebook Ad platform with incredible results, cutting out time-consuming and expensive photoshoots and keeping up with the demand for new content
- 1.13 billion daily active users
- 70% of Facebook users log on daily
- 76% of people use their Facebook feed to find interesting content
- From Snapchat Ads, to takeovers to snapcodes, this social media platform gives brands the opportunity to live in the moment with their customers
- Millions of Snapchatters cannot be reached on other social media platforms on any given day.
- 35% of Snapchat’s daily users cannot be reached on Facebook
- 46% of Snapchat’s daily users cannot be reached on Instagram
- 61% of Snapchat’s daily users cannot be reached on YouTube
- Influencer content re-purposed on Pinterest keeps your brand front of mind with aspirational imagery when customers are researching for special moments in their lives
- 175 million globally active Pinners every day
- 93% of Pinners use Pinterest to plan for or make a purchase
- 72% of Pinners have seen something on Pinterest and made a purchase offline
- 52% of Pinners have seen something on Pinterest and made a purchase online
- YouTube vloggers and influencers are 70% more trusted by teenage YouTube subscribers than traditional celebrities
- Influencer video content can be amplified into YouTube ads
- 80% of internet users remember the video ads they watch online
- 86% of the most-viewed beauty videos on YouTube were made by influencers
Powered 👍 by best-in-class partner technology
We’re a one-stop shop for
some of the biggest brands