19 Nov Webinar: A guide to TikTok Social Commerce in 2022
TikTok users open the app with a discovery mindset and 67% go to the platform to find new products.
That’s why our recent webinar focused on ways brands can use TikTok to connect with creators and drive sales on the platform.
Catch up on the webinar below to hear TikTok’s Key Accounts for Fashion and Retail, Jordan Bourse unpack the platform’s latest features and how brands can use them as optimally as possible. Radley London’s Head of Social Media and Marketing, Cassandra Gowing also shares how the UK fashion brand has integrated social commerce into their wider marketing strategy. Finally, meet @__bexbeauty__, @tyreeceinheels and @hollyrebeccawhite, a selection of Vamp’s top creators who offer insight into how best to work with them.
- Why 1 in 3 people globally want commerce to be more entertaining.
- Everything you need to know about ‘community commerce’ on TikTok.
- The creative principles that will help you achieve TikTok success.
- What the #TikTokMadeMeBuyIt phenomenon is all about – and how to tap into it.
- Radley London’s massive rebrand to reach younger consumers on social media.
- Tips on how to select the right creators for your influencer marketing campaigns.
- The best and worst collaboration experiences our three creator guests have had.
If you want to be successful on TikTok, you need to act like a creator, not a brand.
Consumers don’t want glossy ads anymore. They want relatable content, which is what TikTok can offer.
The best experiences I’ve had with brands is when they see me as a person, rather than a logistic or statistic.
Enter your details below to watch the webinar: